Sulfide mining pollution would forever change Minnesota, including the Boundary Waters, Lake Superior, and our economy. Mining Truth is working to help Minnesotans learn about this important issue.
- PolyMet "Final EIS" released 11/06/2015
- Dayton's tour of mines heads to Michigan 10/29/2015
- Dayton tours Gilt Edge Mine Superfund site 10/26/2015
- Downstream Businesses Ask Dayton to Stop PolyMet 10/24/2015
- TAKE ACTION: Use independent science to find out if PolyMet would pollute BWCA 9/15/2015