Sulfide mining pollution would forever change Minnesota, including the Boundary Waters, Lake Superior, and our economy. Mining Truth is working to help Minnesotans learn about this important issue.
- PolyMet’s Permit Applications Demonstrate Risk to Minnesota Waters 7/11/2016
- "Deeply concerned" Forest Service opens public input period on Twin Metals 6/20/2016
- Gov. Dayton: "Strong Opposition" to Sulfide Mine Near BWCA 3/11/2016
- PolyMet EIS not "adequate," fails to address key problems 3/03/2016
- EPA Comment on PolyMet Notes Gaps, Additional Work Needed 12/22/2015