Sulfide mining pollution would forever change Minnesota, including the Boundary Waters, Lake Superior, and our economy. Mining Truth is working to help Minnesotans learn about this important issue.
- "Deeply concerned" Forest Service opens public input period on Twin Metals 6/20/2016
- Gov. Dayton: "Strong Opposition" to Sulfide Mine Near BWCA 3/11/2016
- PolyMet EIS not "adequate," fails to address key problems 3/03/2016
- EPA Comment on PolyMet Notes Gaps, Additional Work Needed 12/22/2015
- 30,000 comments on PolyMet leads to one week extension 12/11/2015