Sulfide mining pollution would forever change Minnesota, including the Boundary Waters, Lake Superior, and our economy. Mining Truth is working to help Minnesotans learn about this important issue.
- Sulfide Mining Hearing in MN House, Tuesday 2/3 2/02/2015
- TAKE ACTION: Ask the White House to Protect MN Waters 1/20/2015
- Of 50,000+ Public Comments, 98 Percent Oppose PolyMet 9/15/2014
- TAKE ACTION: This video needs to be seen by political leaders 9/09/2014
- Latest Mining Catastrophe Has Direct Minnesota Ties 8/06/2014