Sulfide mining pollution would forever change Minnesota, including the Boundary Waters, Lake Superior, and our economy. Mining Truth is working to help Minnesotans learn about this important issue.
Watch the TV Commercial
- Latest Mining Catastrophe Has Direct Minnesota Ties 8/06/2014
- EPA Backs Up Mining Truth: Refers to Insufficient Information In Presenting PolyMet An Incomplete Grade 3/13/2014
- PolyMet Problems website launched 2/10/2014
- Crucial St. Paul Public Hearing for PolyMet Coming Up 1/24/2014
- Water model at heart of PolyMet EIS is flawed, must be redone 1/23/2014