Sulfide mining pollution would forever change Minnesota, including the Boundary Waters, Lake Superior, and our economy. Mining Truth is working to help Minnesotans learn about this important issue.
- Twin Metals leases vetoed, review begins of mineral withdrawal near BWCA 12/15/2016
- PolyMet permit application provides pile of new documents, but few new answers 11/03/2016
- PolyMet’s Permit Applications Demonstrate Risk to Minnesota Waters 7/11/2016
- "Deeply concerned" Forest Service opens public input period on Twin Metals 6/20/2016
- Gov. Dayton: "Strong Opposition" to Sulfide Mine Near BWCA 3/11/2016